Daybreak Insulated Jacket - Women's
Offering powerhouse protection against the elements and super-functional design, this stylish ski parka was built to maximize every run while keeping you cozy.
Built to give you full range of motion while looking supremely stylish, this is a high-tech performance jacket with a supremely streamlined shape. Hitting just below the hips with a slight fishtail dip for seat coverage, it offers the best of both worlds: cold-weather protection and slopes-to-streets design appeal.
- 100% polyester dobby ThermaLock™ shell and 100% polyester 210T taffeta lining.
- 140 grams of lightweight ThermaTech™ insulation to protect against temperatures from -20° to +35° with zero bulk.
- Attached adjustable hood offers custom fit against wind and rain.
- Cozy storm cuffs with snap closure and elasticized wrists keep hands and wrists warm and moisture and snow out.
- Multiple inner and outer zip pockets plus hand warmer-style hip pockets.
- Wind guard zipper.
- Concealed hem cinch draw cord for adjustable fit and mobility.
- Reinforced seams for extra wind protection.
- Water and wind-resistant.
- Machine washable.